Every business must plan ahead in order to ensure success, but it is too easy to succumb to the daily pressures of work and delay or ignore strategic planning. The result of poor planning is often rushed and misinformed decisions, over/under capacity, inefficiency and missed opportunities.
Every business owner needs to invest time in developing a long-term plan, starting with what you want to achieve from your investment and what your reasons for being in business are, and then developing a plan to help achieve these objectives. The financial aspects are usually the backbone to any business plan and you need to ensure that this aspect has been adequately dealt with in your plan.
Consequently the short term plan should include budgets and cash flow forecasts. We can assist you in putting these together using our bespoke cash flow forecasting model which will be tailored for your business. Our budget and cash flow forecast package is a 12 month (month by month) financial pack consisting of:
- List of key assumptions
- Sales data and cash received calculations
- Cost of Sales data and suppliers payment calculations
- Trading account budget (from the above calculations)
- Detailed P&L account budget (overheads)
- Cash flow forecast
- Opening Balance sheet
- Closing forecast Balance Sheet
- VAT workings
- Reconciliation of profit to cash flow
Cost for the first production is from £750 + VAT. That price includes:-
- Tailoring the budget and cash flow to your business
- Entering your initial figures before the meeting
- Meeting with you at our office to discuss and amend the initial figures as required (up to 2 hours)
- Sending you the completed version
- Minor amendments as required to produce the final version
Subsequent years would cost from £700+VAT, assuming no major re-tailoring required.
Contact us today for a strategic planning review and/or a budgets & cash flow forecast package.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01424 730345, 01323 412277 or 01892 784321. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.