We currently have no vacancies.
We continue to collate applications throughout the year for any further opportunities that may arise. Applications for next years intake of trainees across our three offices are also welcome at any time.
Honey Barrett Ltd will provide and fund the following:
- Student registration fees
- Annual student subscriptions
- Tuition/revision courses
- Books and materials
- Exemption/examination entry fees
- Paid study leave for courses and exams
- Travel allowance to and from courses
- Accommodation for the duration of courses if a stay away is required
If you would like to train with Honey Barrett Ltd towards qualifications such as AAT, ATT, ACCA or ACA please contact our training director, Paul Knight
Honey Barrett have a formal equal opportunities policy that aims to ensure no applicant or employee is discriminated against. The policy is in accordance with appropriate statutory requirements and full account taken of all available guidance and in particular any relevant Codes of Practice.